Tuesday, July 30, 2013

【初音ミク+KAITO】マリオネット+マリオネット替え歌 - Marionette - Eng sub



My last video for today... (may be?)

Yesterday, I was listening to Marionette, and feel like... how to describe it? Touched? Well, that's the reason I made this video to mix the Miku and KAITO part together. The KAITO's lyric which made by 666 is really touching. Unfortunately, it's difficult to find the good male utaite to sing it. That's why I used the vocaloid one instead of the nico nico singer. Hahh~

Still, I'm not disappointed about the outcome. (Although my sister said that the video is too simple)
Who cares? It's for my own pleasure. Oh.. I almost forgot! Thanks for the translation by hikorichan. Sorry I didn't tell you before. At last, for my YouTube's subscribers c3's followers, thanks for watching!

The bonus for this song is:
MP3    : http://nicosound.anyap.info/sound/sm1...
Picture : (just click the picture to enlarge it)

"Marionette"

No comments:

Post a Comment