Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wonderful Life

I live in silence I am alone.
Hidden tears while no one knows.
Painted smiles fill the slot while my pain is still aloft.
Why is it me that i like to cry?
Can I fly away to a place far away?

As if they notice either way,I am not happy in this place.
Like I live in hell in disguise.
A heaven too far away.
I need out of this miserable place,to a place I can stay.
Happy and weightless,with no one on our back.freedom with wings still attached.
As if this shall happen in my life,its all one big hole
A dream never to be.
Can I climb my way out, or shall I die as I drown?

By Selena
To my parents who never seem to notice the real pain inside of me that i have to hide in order to be alone with you away from me…


P.S
Well... this is an example of a child's life nowadays. pitiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment