Friday, November 12, 2010

The Best I Can Do

Hi, everyone :) I decided to join a competition again (well, it's a program from school, so i must join it). I think it's impossible for me to win. since there are still many students in my school who are better than me in everything.
you know, I'm a kind of pessimist person. well, i only don't have any bravery to believe. because i think, if we put our belief too much, we will more be upset when we are failed. but i think i will try my best first. since God is with me. who knows there will be a miracle :p. so I've learned...
"Life is meaningless only if we allow it to be. Each of us has the power to give life meaning, to make our time and our bodies and our words into instruments of love and hope."
this quote was made by Tom Head. at last, gonna try my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment