Monday, November 15, 2010

Your Hidden Kindness


In the dance of storm and lightning
I sing a song for you
Hoping it will reach the bottom of your heart
Gently and quietly

No one ever realize your hidden kindness
No one ever know your destination
They said that it's useless
It's stupid, it's not necessary

But still....
Even you are the darkest star in the sky
For me, you are the brightest sun I've ever seen
So spellbound and yet elegant

I'm praying when there's a shooting star
Once again, protecting you from the blizzard
And yet the guardian angels will never leave you
Since you're too wonderful to be fallen

By Cinnamon Gyp

1 comment:

  1. For your information, Cinnamon Gyp is like my nick name when I'm writing a story with my sisters. I picked it randomly from a dictionary. so don't get confused when you find out the meaning.

    ReplyDelete