Thursday, March 10, 2011

Are you Losing God?


"God's promises are like the stars; the darker the night, the brighter they shine."
-David Nicholas-

Well, first I want to thank God for the things that have happened in my life. The happiness, or even the sadness. I'm grateful for it all. By the way, also thank you for waiting my newest entries. How long has it been since the last one?
Just want to tell you about something. Some people talk about finding God - as if He could get lost. For light I go directly to the source of light, not to any of the reflections. All that I have seen teaches me to trust God for all I have not seen. When we lose God, it is not God who is lost... but us. What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
God loves each of us as if there were only one of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment