Tuesday, April 26, 2011

After Silence


"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.
-Aldous Huxley-

That's right ;) ... (by the way, have I sent this quote before?)
All good music resembles something. Good music stirs by its mysterious resemblance to the objects and feelings which motivated it. May be that's why I recently hear the christian music. I don't know why but it makes me feel comforted. Well, everyone has different taste, doesn't they? All music is beautiful. But when you get music and words together, that can be a very powerful thing. Someone can be motivated by the music they are listening, right?

1 comment:

  1. For me, singing sad songs often has a way of healing a situation. It gets the hurt out in the open into the light, out of the darkness.

    ReplyDelete