Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Good Painting


Well, it has been a really, really long time since the last time I sent any quotes. May be I'm too excited in lyrics these days? So, let's back to our quote today... :)

"A good painting to me has always been like a friend. It keeps me company, comforts and inspires."
-Hedy Lamarr-
 
I think a painting can express your feeling. A picture is a poem without words. It's really my life, although I can't say that I'm the best painter (of course not, I still need to learn many things). For me, it has its own excitement and It will really suck if I can't draw for one day. there is a quote like "An artist is always alone - if he is an artist. No, what the artist needs is loneliness." by Henry Miller. Well, it's kinda suit me.... sometime it will be hard to draw in a noisy place because drawing needs concentration... and imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment